I have to say, lately my local Aussie magazines are hitting it out of the park. This month's Home Beautiful not only featured Hayley's lovely home, but also this Palm Beach stunner. I recognised it straight away - it was for sale not so long ago, and it was straight to the inspiration folder. It ticks all the boxes for me, so let's take a little tour:

I'm a sucker for a box bay window

love this outdoor area, and the simple, elegant interiors


crisp and clean


indoor/outdoor perfection








lovely custom cabinetry

As usual, it's been bedlam around here. My two youngest are in the middle of exams, which means lots of trips back and forth between home and school. I know my comments have been few and far between, and I apologise, but I am visiting your blogs, honestly! And then there's the tennis, which of course, I had to watch to support Our Sam in her first Grand Slam win. Maybe now it's all over I can concentrate on work. Speaking of which, I have a fabulous commission that I can't wait to get started on - a 1.5m x 3m abstract for a lovely client. So looking forward to getting stuck into a nice big canvas for a change. I'll post some pics as soon as it's photo worthy - can't wait!



all images via realestate.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top