My heart skips a beat when I see a truly loved home. As far as I'm concerned, the best homes are the ones with soul and personality. Little bits and pieces gathered here and there, the flotsam and jetsam of a life well-lived, and quirky snippets and keepsakes are what elevates a home from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Perfect imperfection.




I don't quite know what to make of this, but I did tell you to expect the unexpected!

 

 
  

all images by Simon Kenny via content-agency
So, what's your favourite piece that makes your house uniquely you? I'd love to know what it is you cherish - maybe you've brought something back from a great holiday, or is it a family treasure handed down from a loved one? If you want to go one further and send me a photo, I'll do a follow-up post featuring your treasures in all their glory. Ooh, this could be fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top