So...my first post! I guess the best place to start is where my interest in interior design all began - poring over photos of beautiful houses.

For years I've stalked magazines and real estate websites in search of gorgeous homes to save in my "inspiration" file. Although many of these houses are a little on the expensive side, we can all steal ideas and snippets of their style to adapt to our own designs. We may not all live in upmarket beach houses, stately Queenslanders or heritage-listed period homes, but they all, in my opinion, have some key points in common. For me, these homes are elegant and relaxed, all feature natural materials such as stone and timber, and all exude a natural charm. 

Here are a few lovelies I've saved over the years: 
 
Images all realestate.com.au
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top