Posted by Happy Homemaker UK

I am asked frequently what I miss most from the US


[source]


Aside from friends & family
I miss

SOUTHERN FOOD
{fried okra, biscuits & gravy, grits}
not healthy but big on the yummy-comforty food factor

AMERICAN SIZED WASHER + DRYER
it is shocking how quickly I can wash and dry 
a weeks worth of clothing in the US

SUPER TARGET
this mega store not only has everything I need at good prices,
but their merchandise is often cute cute cute

GAS PUMPS
that latchy-thingy on the handle that allows your gas to flow
while you wait in your car in the rain

CUSTOMER SERVICE
with the 'customer is always right' attitude
and making it a priority that I have a pleasant
experience in their establishment, 
what's not to like?!

Wishing you a wonderful rest of your week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top