So, how lucky am I, these two lovelies, Mary Ann from Verbena Cottage, and Anna from Lona de Anna have both tagged me in a blogging game called Photo #6. For this I need to show the 6th photo I ever posted, and re-visit the post and its inspiration.

So here goes:

via Anna Spiro's lovely blog, Absolutely Beautiful Things

In this post, I mentioned that one of my clients loved this image, and wanted me to try to track down a similar antique overmantle to the one in Anna used in Sharnel's gorgeous home. My dilemma was that I have one just like this stashed away, and was in two minds whether I should tell her or not. These beauties are as scarce as hens' teeth, and I was torn whether I should confess or keep my secret and hope to find another.

Well, luckily for me we're not at the final stages of this job yet, so I haven't had to make the decision.  But let's just say I've madly been scouring ebay and the likes for a mirror just like this!

Thanks Mary Ann and Anna for the tag, and so in the spirit of the game I'm passing the baton to the following bloggers, many of which are new finds for me and I'd love to see some of their original posts.



Olivia at Our Windy Spot
Linda at Oeke Design
Janette at My Sweet Prints

So thanks girls, and I'll see you tomorrow with an update on my little DIY project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top