Morning all,

Just a quick update this morning on my little weekend DIY project. After much indecision deliberation, I went with my first thought and decided to paint my little setting white (thanks so much to everyone for your advice). These chairs are actually part of a set, along with a two-seater, and that's what I've painted so far. It looks fantastic and I'm really pleased with it.

Now before I show you the final result, I need to recover the seat cushion. I'm loving all things ikat right now, due in no small part to all the irresistible eye candy Louise has gathered over at Table Tonic. So many lovelies to choose from, and by sticking with white I can change the cushions whenever I like for a whole new look. Take a peek:



if you haven't already, go check out Louise's beautiful Table Tonic blog - you'll be so glad you did!


are you feeling it? I love this look over at Made By Girl


love this one too from greenwithglamour.com


Or how about these - it's hard to go past uncle Ralph Lauren for seriously beautiful fabrics - and these are suitable for outdoor use too - perfect.



above all from Ralph Lauren


source unknown - sorry!

from Thibaut

There was method in my madness in going white, but I must say it was a tough decision not to go all out in the colour department. But there are the two single chairs still to paint, so who knows what I'll decide for those.
I'll post all the pics once it's all finished and looking pretty.

Have a great week everyone, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top