I have a few projects on the go at the moment, so my weekend will be busy with lots of DIY. I picked these beauties up a few weeks ago, and they're on my list for some makeover magic this weekend.





But I have a dilemma. Do I paint them white, for the ultimate in flexibility, or do I go crazy with colour? These chairs may be going to a new home with a client of mine, and she's happy to give me carte blanche as far as colour is concerned. If only there weren't so many gorgeous options! Like these:

  from here

from here
Windsor Smith via decorpad

from Anna Spiro' s lovely blog

I do realise this isn't a chair, but you get my drift


So what do you think? It's so hard to commit to just one colour. Any suggestions will be gratefully received!

I'm signing off for the weekend, so bye for now, and I'll be back next week with the chairs all painted and pretty. I'll also have some new artwork to share as well.

So have a wonderful weekend everyone, see you next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top