Posted by Happy Homemaker UK

[LETTER CARRIER BY BIKE] His name is Mark, and he seems to be a nice introvert who was surprised when I chased him down to introduce myself. You may not know this, but my dream job is to be a letter carrier, by bike even better. Seriously : )




[HOUSE KEYS] We have a different church key for each exterior door, of which there are many. I hope we don't lose any of them!




[HYDRANGEAS] These hydrangeas are outside my back door. We can't grow this variety in Colorado, which makes them more special here. They are many in the neighborhood.




[LIBRARY CARDS] Each of us chose our own design. I wanted the pig and elephant one, but it was reserved for kids. I'm glad Little G chose it.




Our container of furnishings arrives tomorrow! Happy day!

XO
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top