Posted by Happy Homemaker UK


Surprise!

Not only did I move (locally),
but Post Of The Month Club has moved to Australia!

Needing to spend less time on the computer,
I decided my beloved POTMC needed a new home





Should I say 'serendipitously', 
when I asked Felicity of Gifts of Serendipity if she'd like to be the new hostess,
she had just been thinking what a wonderful concept the monthly linky party was

So meant to be!

Her lovely, gracious outlook on life will provide the perfect nest for
Post Of The Month Club to grow

I just know you will love it there

Plus, I think the club should live on the beach :)


Beach in Felicity's town of Noosa, Australia


Felicity hosts an online book club,
Word Of The Week to enhance your 'smartability' (my word),
and shares other wonderful delights throughout the week

She is one of those positive people you just want to rub up against
You must run over to say hello if you don't know her already :)




Isn't she adorable?

Please pop over to link up your best post of the month,
starting March 31st

It is such a great way to introduce your blog
and connect with amazing bloggers in a matter of minutes

Thank you so much for linking up over the last 9 months to Post Of The Month Club
It has been a real treat to get to know so many of you through it

I'll see you at Gifts Of Serendipity for POTM Club :)

And a big thank you to Felicity :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top