Posted by Happy Homemaker UK

So here's my funny little story. We went to Belgium a few weeks ago via train. Just yesterday I said to my husband out of the blue, 'You remember that couple sitting next to us on the train? I totally thought they were spies'. And my husband said, 'I absolutely knew you would say that'.

This is hilarious to me because

1) He knows me so well (How could he have known I would say that?!)

2) He reminded me that my spy-o-meter experience is limited to Hollywood espionage movies. Good point, but don't lots of spies take the train in Europe? And spies go on vacation too, right?

So here is my little spy 'get-up' collage I created in Polyvore, which I have been excited to play around with...


Imagine the infinite 'spy' possibilities with that adorable Kate Spade keyboard bag! And although no spy should be noticed, I would be and therefore I'd be the sneaky 'reverse-psychology spy' :)

What kind of spy would you be?

XO Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top