Posted by Happy Homemaker UK


Collage by Miss C
Photo by Amelia


I first 'met' London artist, Amelia Critchlow, through her blog 101 Bird Tales which piqued my interest in her experimental e-courses. Lucky me, I got to participate in a custom-designed collage workshop with 14 other creative-type friends last month.

Amelia is one of those creative gentle souls. Regretfully we didn't take a photo together, but imagine one here

: )   :)


Amelia provided a warm and welcoming environment, plus canvases and lots of fun extras. We brought our own images and items we wanted to add to our collages. Amelia shared tips on making the collage look 'finished', as well as ideas for good design.


Amelia (in black with ponytail)


The setting? Amelia's sister-in-law, Taina Pearson, is a talented portrait artist who lives in London in a really cool home.

I think everyone walked away really pleased with their collage. Here's a sneak peek of mine with torn out pages from Winnie the Pooh on the sides and images from an Anthropologie catalog on the front.


My Collage
(I love vintage trucks; my daughter loves turtles)


Nothing like a day of friends, tea, and creative-making to feed the soul :)

You can see Amelia's post on the day here and information about her experimental e-courses here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top