Now that Blogger is finally back online (hallelujah!) I can tell you about the fabulous weekend I spent at one of Shannon Fricke's workshops. And to make it even better, I also had the pleasure of the lovely Kerry's company for the weekend. We headed on down to Byron on Friday afternoon, spent some time shopping before turning in for the night at the Atlantic Guest House. You may remember I blogged about it here, but if not, here's a reminder:




Bright and early on Friday morning, we, along with ten other lovely ladies, headed on to Bangalow for the workshop. Shannon was so warm and welcoming, and shared her styling tips and tricks of the trade with us...what a great way to spend the day!







Thanks Shannon for a fantastic day, and thanks ladies, it was so great to meet you all. Now, the hard part....which workshop should I book next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top