...is often gold, but sometimes silver too. I've just had some of my pieces framed, and thought I'd share a few pics of the finished works. My fabulous framer has done an amazing job, so here's a look at what's new:

'Pink Orchids in Vintage Blue'
original watercolour on paper
30cmx42cm 

...and here's a print in silver:

This is now hanging in Mum and Dad's newly-renovated bathroom - I'll share all the pics soon

These pieces are commissions for a lovely client in Rockhampton. Teacups and Louis chairs.....

'Maddalena'
original watercolour on paper
40cmx50cm

'Divertimenti'
original watercolour on paper
40cmx50cm

And look at this gorgeous orchid! My eldest daughter works part-time in a florist, so we're never short of beautiful blooms. This orchid is a stunner, and I think it would make a great subject for my next painting....



Pretty, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top