...since I posted last? Good grief. The best laid plans don't always come to fruition, do they? Time has slipped away from me yet again, but there's been a lot happening. Mum and Dad's bathroom is almost done - just the shower screen and plantation shutters to go. Once it's all ready I'll do a full post...promise! In the meantime, the lovely folks at Real Living Magazine were kind enough to feature my abstracts in their May issue, out now. You might recognise a few, but there are also a couple of new prints - take a look:

New print 'Resist'
in Turquoise as shown, and also Fuchsia




From left to right - 'All that Glitters', the new print 'Plume', and 'Equinox Rising'


'Plume'

and one more for good measure....



There's many more new paintings in the works, and I'll share them as soon as I can. 

See you soon (seriously, would I lie to you?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top