Posted by Happy Homemaker UK

I stumbled upon Melissa's Canadian blog, Design Box, a few weeks ago. I love what she offers - affordable online decor consultations (love that!) and a fun little blog.

Recently she posted a blog about Pantone's 'Colorstrology' website. For folks like me who are gaga about color, this is right up my alley. This service is from Pantone, the company that classifies colors so that graphic designers, interior designers, etc can speak the same language of color. Each color, hue, and tint has been assigned a number - like the botanic nomenclature for color. 

Anyhoo, here is the result of my colorstrology based on my birth date. I actually thought it was pretty accurate.


I happen to love pink and poppy flowers :) And I'd like to think of myself as easygoing and enthusiastic. Not sure about persuasive, though :)

Check out your 'Birth Color' through Pantone's Colorstrology website here. Enjoy!!

XO Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top