Posted by Happy Homemaker UK


One of the things I like to do while traveling is visit a local grocery store. Looking like a total tourist, I snapped a few shots of interesting things I saw: 

I love the label on this 'cloudy' lemonade. I did not see a non-cloudy alternative. The lemonade company must know that it is always cloudy here. They are so smart.




While I think the packaging for this baby food is interesting, I think that fish pie filling tasting 'fabulous' would be a bit of a stretch.




Eggs are not refrigerated and are located next to the flour and sugar.




And we bought armfuls of these...




Every dinner should conclude with a cookie digestive biscuit : ) Right?!


[You're Invited! If you enjoyed this post, please consider following me: www.HappyHomemakerUK.blogspot.com ]

XO
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top