A couple of weeks ago, I was doing a little real estate stalking, and found that some of my all-time favourite houses were for sale. Many of these have been featured in magazines, and all share the same, luxury beach house style. One is also the work of my favourite architect, Walter Barda, whose designs, in my opinion, capture that quintessential Aussie beach house vibe.


 1. 4 Nabilla Road, Palm Beach NSW








 2. 35 Careel Head Road, Avalon NSW






3. 149 Hudson Pde, Avalon NSW. Designed by Walter Barda. Divine.







 4, 174 Hudson Parade, Clareville NSW



 all images courtesy realestate.com.au


Wonder if I could convince Mr Barda to move to Brisbane? I think his designs would work just perfectly up here.

Have a great day everyone, I know I will - I'm catching up with the lovely author of one of my favourite blogs. Will share all the goss tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top