I've been working on a little project for a while now, and as it involves quite a bit of mental concentration, I really need to be in the mood for it to work - at least, without much ranting, raving, and gnashing of teeth. In spite of really enjoying maths at school, I've come to realise that I have the kind of brain that trashes any sort of technical knowledge (quadratic equations and calculus anyone?) if not used frequently enough. Ask me for any sort of trivial fact, and it's no problem at all. Phone numbers of my primary school friends - easy. In fact, almost any phone number at all seems to be indelibly etched into my brain for some strange reason - but that's another story. Anyway, as my project involves much measuring and planning to look just perfect, I think I'll take my time, which, for me, is no mean feat. Patience is so not my strong point. So for now, you know what's coming - the dreaded teaser:






source unknown

via domino magazine courtesy houzz

So, that's my weekend. What do you have planned?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top