Posted by Happy Homemaker UK

Loving this vibrant smattering of vintage wallpapers, I am inspired!! 

Can I have a playdate in this delightful space? 

Danish company, Retrovilla.dk
I love the green stove burners and cut out elephant - so creative

retrovilla.dk
Check out these handmade vintage wallpaper finds on Etsy.com
Can you tell I also have a thing for ochre florals? Pea-green too


Buy from the artist
 1. Draw Flowers  2. Barking Maddison    3. Mooza   

Am I the only one who goes to a store and puts things in my basket for a few minutes, happy to have 'owned' them for just a moment? 
I feel that now :)

Have a happy, inspired week!

[You're Invited! If you enjoyed this post, please consider following: www.HappyHomemakerUK.blogspot.com ]

XO
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top