Posted by Happy Homemaker UK

Don't you just love when you make a new discovery?! Well, I have a few 'stumbles' to share with you, my dear reader

ENGLAND: BLEEDING HEART FRENCH RESTAURANT, LONDON

Feels like such a secret insider tip, I'll whisper it {Bledding Heart French Restaurant}  An ex-Londoner whisked us away to this amazing restaurant in the most tucked away location imaginable in the middle of the city. We had delicious French (good French not 'weird' French) food in this cobbled 'close'.


See more on Bleeding Heart's website

AUSTRALIA: JOHN BUTLER TRIO jamming with Keith Urban

I'm probably the last person to know about JBT, but boy, can he play!



TV LAND: SIDEREEL

Thanks to blogger, RubiaTica, for this find

For those who live outside the US and unable to stream their fav US TV shows due to international licensing - you are going to FREAK OUT! It's free and current!  It requires some patience, but I find the zshare.net link most reliable. I know, you want to jump up and down, right?!


BLOGLAND: FEEDLY


For those of you who follow multiple blogs, you will find this 'reader' to be easy to read and manage. It organizes your blogs in a magazine format. It is brilliant, a time-saver, and free. Thank you Julie of Knittlebits for this nugget. See Feedly.com



YOUR PC: SNIPPING TOOL

Have you ever tried to take a photograph of your computer screen with your camera? It is not pretty. With the Windows 7 Snipping Tool, taking an image of your computer screen is a snap. Yea! I love easy tools :) I used it to get the Feedly image above.

Hopefully you found a useful tidbit today :) Do you have one to add?

* I'm looking forward to 'Fun Friday'! I'll have another game to share *


Restaurant Images: Bleeding Heart

(Side Note: I received no payment from these companies.
Just wanting to share)


[You're Invited! If you enjoyed this post, please consider following: www.HappyHomemakerUK.blogspot.com ] 

XO
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top