When the uber-fabulous Design Refuge launched their first 'Before and After Challenge', I thought I'd enter my faux inlay mirror makeover. You can read the whole post here, but this is a little reminder of the after:


..and the before


Design Refuge is offering some lovely prizes, plus the winners will be featured on their blog for the rest of the year. Now, when I saw the calibre of the other entries, I honestly gave myself little chance. So imagine my surprise (and excitement!) when I received an email this morning to say I was a finalist! And as the Rue team were part of the judging panel, I'm even more flabbergasted with my inclusion.

Now comes the part where I ask for your help. If you like my mirror makeover, I'd love it if you could pop on over here to vote for me? I have a feeling I'm going to need all the help I can get! Thanks everyone for your support - it really does mean the world to me.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top