Posted by Happy Homemaker UK

It's time for another 'Fun Friday' post. Yea!!

Just for fun, my husband and I have had an ongoing list of famous people we'd enjoy having for dinner. 

So let's just say this is a photo of my dining room (wink, wink)
I want to share with you my current invite list. I have to warn you I'm a simpleton

Ingredients For The Perfect Dinner

A Dash of Sparkle: Kate Hudson

1 Cup of Beauty & Charm: Julia Roberts

A Pinch of Slapstick: Sandra Bullock

Stir with Interesting Stories: Oprah Winfrey

Sprinkle with Humor: Ellen DeGeneres

Finish with the Perfect Table Setting: Anthropologie

The Menu

I'm a casual girl, and my husband makes the most wonderful sandwiches. Maybe he'd whip up some warm baguette sandwiches with basil, tomato, and fresh mozzarella cheese?

Let's see - thick salty chips. Cheesecake with cherries on top. Definitely. Jasmine green tea first; frosty mug beer later. Okay, so this sounds more like a picnic than a dinner


I'd like to tag Laura from A Place For Tea and Jane from Life on Planet Baby to play along


And you?
Please play and put your invite list in the comments 
or add your blog post in Linky below (closes Oct 30)

Because it's more fun when everyone plays!

Happy happy weekend!

XO
Laura

(Linky will close Oct 30th)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top