I was having a little look through Wisteria's latest catalogue last night, and as always there were so many gorgeous things to see. Btw, if any of the good people of Wisteria are reading this post (which I'm sure they are!) I'd like to suggest that Australia would be the perfect place for your new store :) Anyhoo, amongst the many lovely things to see, I came across this:

Some lovely blue and white paintings that look rather similar to these, that just happen to be available in my Etsy shop:







Now you've indulged my little bit of shameless self-promotion ;) there is another reason for my post. I'm looking for some lovely, unique frames to pair with my new paintings. I quite like the idea of some sort of chinoiserie frame, but they seem to be few and far between. Any thoughts or suggestions? If you know of any that might suit, I'd love to hear from you. 

Ok, back to some more pretty pics courtesy of Wisteria:














Seriously Wisteria, we need you here. Stat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top