Morning all,
Those of you who've been visiting my blog for some time might remember my posts here and here, on some fantastic examples of traditional Queenslanders, meticulously renovated and restored by a very talented Brisbane couple. Well, they've just finished their latest project, and I thought I'd share it with you. This home is quite different to their previous renovations, but you can see the same attention to detail, and a definite focus on combining the best of a bygone era with all the essentials for modern living.















all images courtesy Space Property Agents via realestate.com.au

So, what do you think - how does this stack up to their previous projects?





I have my own personal fave, but I'd love to know what you think!

Enjoy your weekend everyone, 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top